Over the last decade, the Selenium automation tool has gained a lot of popularity in the automation testing world due to its unique features like - Multiple operating support, multiple language support, multiple browsers support, open-source, and community support.
MNCs to Startups all big and large organizations are investing a lot in automation testing which has raised the demand for automation experts.
Almost all job openings for software testing in any part of the world do ask for Selenium expertise.
This is an introductory course for automation testing using selenium and java
Begin your Selenium automation learning journey by -
- Understanding the different Selenium components and their architecture
- Automate a web application on the chrome browser
- Understand different locating techniques to interact with web elements on an application
- Mastering XPath
- Synchronizing application under test with selenium code using waits commands
- Performing mouse operations
No prior knowledge of Selenium or Java is required for this course but a good understanding of manual testing will certainly help.