Selenium automates browsers; that's it! What you do with that power is up to you!
You can use selenium as an administrative tool, or you can use it as a test automation tool.
IMPORTANT -- This course comes with a weekly doubt-clearing session!!
Over the last decade, the Selenium automation tool has gained a lot of popularity in the automation testing world due to its unique features like - Multiple operating support, multiple language support, multiple browsers support, open-source, and community support.
MNCs to Startups, all big and large organizations, are investing a lot in automation testing, which has raised the demand for automation experts. Almost all job openings for software testing in any part of the world ask for Selenium expertise.
This course is created keeping the current automation testing situation in mind.
The course curriculum is structured in an order that you will --
1. Selenium automation tool as a subject,
2. Testing Framework - TestNG,
3. Design Patterns to write effective code,
4. Industry Standard automation frameworks built from scratch,
5. Integration with tools like Maven (Build management tool), Git (Code repository),
6. Integration with CI/CD (Jenkins)
I believe in learning by doing, and that will be visible in the course as most of the content is practical, not just theory. Multiple quizzes and assignments are added for you to practice and master the concepts.
We will keep updating the course for our students with new assignments and topics that enhance your implementation skills.
My decade of experience in implementing automation in real-time projects and experience in teaching over 42K+ students from all parts of the world in LIVE online and offline classes is used while creating this course for you. I know what students are looking for and what should be the IDEAL PACE for them to learn.
What you’ll learn?
- This course is all you need to crack any job interview for Selenium automation testing or to work as a selenium automation expert.
- Basic to advanced level Selenium automation Tool
- Basic to advanced level TestNG Testing Framework and integration with Selenium automation tool
- Industry-standard design patterns to write effective code
- Industry-standard Frameworks which students can implement on their own from scratch
- Integration with tools like MAVEN (Build Management Tool),Git (Code Repository),AutoIT (Windows-based automation tool)
- Running and scheduling selenium code and frameworks using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Multiple assignments to implement all your learnings with practical examples
- Regular updates to match the industry standards
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of Manual Testing
- A basic understanding of Java and Object-oriented concepts are required
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals from the manual testing field looking to transform as automation experts
- Beginners in automation testing
- Fresh graduates who are looking to start their career in IT
- Professionals who are restarting their careers in IT after a break